Old Nick

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 04:36:40 -0600, granpaw
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hey I got an idea!.
Why not ban everyone from the road during certain hours except for those
drinking or using cell phones?

Now this idea I like.

That way after about a year the roads would be safe once again for all the
whiney people who think they can dictate how mother nature selects her
victims.

I reckn you have walked into a self-generated trap here, though.

Your logic is skewed. You forget that most accidents involve other
vehicles, at least in the city. I want to be able to dictate how _I_
am selected as somebody _else's_ victim!

I reckon your idea has merit, if for the wrong reason. It would make
sure that there was a greater chance of removing only people who
insisted on arrogantly wanting to behave such that there _were_
vitims.