Charles A. Sherwood wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Where could I get small diameter brass rod for an antenna project?

stryped is acting more and more like a troll. Asking amazing simple
questions like, whats a hobby shop, or where to buy brass rod, to
keep his thread going.

Someone else also pointed out that he asked all the same questins in
another news group and came to see us when they determined he was a

troll.

so in my opinion we should stop feeding the troll. If he really wants

build an antenna, he should get some of the ARRL antenna books and do

it.
come to use when you have some real METALWORKING questions.

chuck

I am not a troll will you stop saying that. The last time I checked
this was a metal working group and my question was concerning where I
could get brass rod. I assume brass rod is a metal.

And just because I dont have any "hobby shops" around me and did not
know what one was does not mean I am a troll either.
If you dont want to answer my posts then dont read them.