Charles A. Sherwood

wrote in message
ups.com...
Where could I get small diameter brass rod for an antenna project?

stryped is acting more and more like a troll. Asking amazing simple
questions like, whats a hobby shop, or where to buy brass rod, to
keep his thread going.

Someone else also pointed out that he asked all the same questins in
another news group and came to see us when they determined he was a troll.

so in my opinion we should stop feeding the troll. If he really wants to
build an antenna, he should get some of the ARRL antenna books and do it.
come to use when you have some real METALWORKING questions.

chuck