Nick Atty

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:18:42 GMT, Mike Hibbert
wrote:

So is it really all just down to appearance, and if I find a Wickes bog
and basin that I like (and can persuade the other half that she also
likes) am I better off going for that and trousering the not
inconsiderable savings ... or am I missing something here?

Ververka

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

If you want to see some megabucks bathroom stuff, get yourself down to
Obsidian on the inner ring road, fantastically
expensive stuff ((£1000+ for a towel rad. Get some great ideas from
there and then go and buy the stuff from B&Q, Wickes or TP.

There's a place up in Montpellier ditto. They had a fantanstic
cabinet, but £450 for the smallest was a touch outside our budget.

--
On-line canal route planner: http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)