Leon

"pharmdave" wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the best router to mount on my router table? I'm figuring that
I will need a 3 hp router for efficiency, but is plung or fixed base
better for the table. I am mounting in an extension wing of my TS.
Thanks for any feedback/advice.

Dave

After years and years of using a 1611 Bosch hanging upside down I ended up
with the Triton.

You do not need to invest any extra for any type router raiser. You can
change bits above the table with out having to remove the router from the
table, a BIG plus. It is so to speak 3+ hp. It can be use as a plunge or
fixed base router with out changing bases. It is variable speed. It comes
with a guide fence for free hand use. You can coarse or fine tune adjust
height and the motor will not fall out of the base. It is damn ugly but
works great.