Steven and Gail Peterson

Years ago, I built a kitchen cart with a butcher block top, 24"x36". We
moved a couple times, and I took the cart apart and kept the butcher block.
Later, I built the NYWS router table, adapting it to use the butcher block,
with T-track attached to hold down the fence. It has worked great, and
garnered many compliments. Go for it - be adaptable.

Steve

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Norm's table is a wee bit oversize and after having
built it, I found that you will need to build your
top, cause nobody makes a 36" wide top that I can
find.

It would appear that 32" is the magic number, as
well as the max.

I would buy the top and "then" build the bottom.

Never Enough Money wrote:
I was wanting to buy a phenolic table top and build everything
underneath. What size table top would I need to go on top on Norm's
design? The web page says 36" by 26".