Andrew McKay

Default Just seen another horror story

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:47:24 +0100, "L Reid"
wrote:

Another possibiltiy is to speak to a surveyors (or someone suitably
qualified), and ask how much it'd cost to get them to go round and check on
the building at various stages of the build. I considered doing this for my
property, however I had good feedback from others about our builders and so
didn't bother.

Actually that is a very good suggestion - the surveyor doesn't need to
do a lot - he can drop by the building site once a week on the way to
or from the office, and as he's not going to be writing reports for
each visit it's cash in the bank for him, and peace of mind for you.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk