Tony Bryer

In article , Jonathan Pearson
wrote:
We had exactly the same thing about 4 years ago on our estate
with Barratt Homes, all houses been in for around 18 months,
maybe 25 of the 70 houses lost roof tiles one night - Barratt
were excellent - they had the roofing guy round even before we
had got up (he got us up) - all the roofs were fixed within 2
days at Barratts expense.

They may have decided that this would be much cheaper than having
25 insurance companies coming after them for recovery of claims
paid out. ISTR that when you sign an insurance claim form you
assign to the InsCo the right to take any legal action against the
party responsible for the loss.

Free SEDBUK boiler database browser
http://www.sda.co.uk/qsedbuk.htm