Bob G.

On 14 Jan 2005 05:16:25 -0800, "Never Enough Money"
wrote:

Don't be discouraged. Keep the ideas coming. I happen to like the
micrometer adjustment idea!

Seems there are two woodworking religions: those that believe approx
1/32'nd of an inch is close enough for all wood cuts and those that
seek infinite accuracy. Actually there'sa huge population of folks in
between that go to both "churches" depending on how much money they're
willing to spend.....

Good reply ....
I honestly did not want to discourage the original poster.... BUT
your reply was right on the money.... I do attend both "churches"
but sometimes I do wonder why I am in one and not the other on any
particular day....

Bob Griffiths