Bob G.

On 13 Jan 2005 21:07:21 -0800, "MrMortise"
wrote:

Dear Group,
As a proud owner of the 22124 since last june, I am glad to see
others taking delivery of this nicely appointed saw. The current,
February 2005 Workbench Magazine reviews four of the hybrid saws and
the Craftsman Pro comes out on top! If you want a decent review check
it out. I have had nothing but good luck with mine and I do recommend
the saw to anyone looking for a good deal. Get it on sale with your
Craftsman Club discount for under $800. You can't go wrong!

Happy with my 22124,

Michael

Maybe I am reading you wrong.... BUT let me say...

For some reason I get the impression that you feel the need to justify
your purchase... Why ?

If you are satisfied with your purchase then that is the only fact
that matters.... Period !

Now get out in the shop and made sawdust....

Bob Griffiths