Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:47:30 GMT, "George E. Cawthon"
wrote:

Old Nick wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:09:13 GMT, "George E. Cawthon"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Second about 1/128" Hell, breathing on the wood will make
it move that much from just absorbing moisture. And working
out the math, if you are 1/128" short you are truly a "hair"
short or maybe "two hairs" short or more accurately you are
one black and curly short. Oh yuck!

What's yuck about black and curly man? My wife has black curly hair on
her head. Seems OK to me G

I thought someone would descend to a lower level. ;-)

Now, now, trolls' accusations not withstanding, this is a civilized group
populated by gentleman (and proper ladies). [besides, that would have been
waaaay too easy :-) ]

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry