Old Nick

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 04:42:30 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

But respectfully the issue is the cell phone was listed to be written
down as a suspect in big wrecks. Other elements were not.
That is why they got the bad rep.

But many people are charged with failing to pay proper attention in
accidents. Sometimes unfairly in my opinion. It seems to me that
talking on a phone in a car is a relatively easy one to see ,and
therefore clamp down on. Any removed cause for stupidity on the raod
is good.

Eating and having a baby in the car is often far more dangerous.

Yep. That would be distracting. It would take a tough constitution as
well, for many reasons.... G

But apart from that "Baby on board Mind in neutral" is my little
motto. G

Or just being of a certain age group - under 25.

Well, heck! That's _easily_ solved. Heinlein had a way. The barrel and
the bung.