Philip Wagstaff

I was hoping someone in the trade might reply to your interesting query. My
missus is very keen for us to get a new suite with a bidet, but what ever
happened to them? I have not seen any in Wickes and B&Q.

So is it really all just down to appearance, and if I find a Wickes bog
and basin that I like (and can persuade the other half that she also
likes) am I better off going for that and trousering the not
inconsiderable savings ... or am I missing something here?

Ververka

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

If you want to see some megabucks bathroom stuff, get yourself down to
Obsidian on the inner ring road, fantastically
expensive stuff ((£1000+ for a towel rad. Get some great ideas from there
and then go and buy the stuff from B&Q, Wickes or TP.

Cheers
Mike