Old Nick

On 11 Jan 2005 17:38:49 -0800, jim rozen
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

But have they got around to DVDs yet? We have vehicles being sold with
_dash_ mount_ DfVDs as a standard gimmick! Nothing said. You'd think
the gerks selling the stuff would think, and the govmnt would learn.

Heh. Around here you are too late my friend. NY has already
made using a hand-held phone while driving, a ticketable
offence. Next, it will be using any phone at all while
behind the wheel.

I think folks should be allowed to talk on the phone
while driving. As long as the driver's seat is in front
of the front bumper.

hehe!