José CC Almeida

Default JVC manuals for sale

I have recently acquired almost all the JVC manuals and schematics, and I
want to sell them. I have 2 DVD's with a total of 19 cd's on them, and
each cd's have 179 or more manuals and schematics. Each service manual have
schematic, and it's made in acrobat reader, each cd's has auto run you just
have to burn them from the DVD.

Each manual cost ? 1,00 $ 1,3112

Each DVD cost ? 1.790,00 $ 2.347,048

The 2 DVD's ? 3.580,00 $ 4.694,096

They are the latest manuals, just skipped the new digital video camera, the
EVERIO, the one with a hard drive. If you are interested, please mail me,
that I will send you one so you can approve the manuals quality.

Best Regards.