J T

Thu, Jan 13, 2005, 7:03pm (EST+5) From:
(Ken=A0Muldrew)
writes:
snip J T, your continued obstinacy on this issue is just baffling.
What do you care if someone asks a more experienced person for advice?

I suppose it's just frustration. It's not people asking for
recommendations as such, it's more the people who come across as being
unable to think for themselves,d make any decisions on their own, and to
do any looking on their own. The Gods know there's plenty of those
around. I admit there's those that are just plain confused, being I've
been confused enough myself at times, I try to cut them some slack. Bit
hard to sort them out sometimes. Then there's the ones that seem to
lack all self-confidence at all. There's damn-all kinds of things I've
never done, but once I sit down and think about it for a few minutes, I
know I can do them - not first class, but adequate, then repeating give
skill. Different generation I guess.

JOAT
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.