I apologize to everyone for not posting in a while. Things, thankfully
have been going very well for the Ultimate Workbench. We actually
filled our Intro class that started this week, and we only have three
spots left for the one starting this Saturday (1/15/05). We have signed
up many members, and we have many woodworkers using the shop for their
projects.

I wanted to post an invitation to our Grand Opening celebration next
Thursday, January 20th, 2005 at 1:00pm. The mayor of Hamilton Township
will be cutting our ribbon, and we will have an open house through
closing at 9:00pm.

If you plan to attend, please let us know by calling 609-587-3618, so
we can make sure we have enough refreshments.

Need directions? Visit our website at www.ultimateworkbench.com

I hope to see you there.

Ethan Garr
Managing Director