On 12 Jan 2005 21:35:58 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:07:47 -0800, Bob wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

And if you're not a criminal, you're not going to commit a crime no matter
how many guns you have.

So - if you are not a criminal, you cannot become one??

You're either a good person, or a bad person. The presence of a
firearm, or a dozen firearms, or a hundred firearms, is not
going to change you from one to the other.

I'd phrase it slightly differently. You're either prone to commit
violence or your're not. "Criminal" implies someone who has been
convicted of a crime. Many of these people have never been convicted
until they do something like kill someone.

But the principle is right on.

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.