Dave Hinz

On 13 Jan 2005 16:40:54 GMT, Charles A. Sherwood wrote:

I'll take a look this evening. Does your email address work and
can I send you some digital photos, or would you prefer I put them
on a webpage? (either is simple).

You can send pictures to this address. Are you saying your rockwell
does have a return spring???

Checked last night, and it does not. My other mill (a small one)
does. I was confused between the two.

I have the parts manual for the mill, can probably get you a part
number if you think that'll help?

I don't think you can buy parts from rockwell anymore, but it would
be interesting to find out if some mills had return springs.

Nope, sorry. Nice machine, though, isn't it?

Dave Hinz