Dom

Default new asphalt driveway - in January????

I just purchased my new home in NJ in November and received a letter
from my home owners insurance company that I have to repave the
driveway by the end of March 2005 otherwise, they will drop my
insurance siting liability risk. The insurance company wont provide an
extension period for me to complete the job.

The middle of the driveway is crumbling and does need to be fixed,
however, I am concerned that doing it between now and March would be a
bad idea because of the cold temps and constant dampness outside.

Is doing this job in the winter such a terrible thing - and - what
kinds of problems can I expect if I must get this done now?
Any advice, experience would be great!
Thanks!
Dom