ahgu

Default how to paint a small Aluminum box?

I have a small Aluminum box (4x4x8") with electronics inside that I
want to give it a nice finish. I tried with water based latex paint and
acrylic oil based paint. I found the even though the oil has stronger
smell, it gives a smoother furniture looking surface. The latex stays
sticky and rough.

Should I go with oil for better look and feel?

How can I paint it with a professional smooth finish? What are the
rules I need to follow?

I used primer and have brush, roller. Only simple equipment.
Can I bake the paint to give it better look?

thanks
Andrew