yourname

What size screws are these?

Joe wrote:
You should be able to find allen/hex drivers for 1/4" and/or 3/8" drive
handles.. ratchet, T-handle etc. The adapters with replaceable inserts can
usually withstand a sharp impact inline with the fastener, such as a rap
with a hammer.

Our last experiment was to buy genuine "allen" brand T-Handle units (they
have a tough welded on metal "T" under all that rubber, cut the length of
the allen key part down to about 2" and try rapping it with a hammer while
turning gently with 12" extensions on the handle. Still twisted the key
like a pretzel.

SNIP

It doesn't surprise me that UPS can damage your equipment, they're really
rough on package handling. The boxes that I've received by FedEx always
look
as though they've been handled carefully.

UPS treats us much better than FedEx ground does here in NJ IMHO.
Guaranteed delivery times, lower cost and the FedEx guys basically deliver
anytime they want from what I can tell. It is almost as if they wait for a
number of deliveries in a certain area before they even bother to send a
truck out with my stuff.

The boxes generally do show up in better condition, but seeing as my
customers pay the (insignificant) cost of shipping, we just went over to
"overkill" packaging methods and stuck with UPS.