dmc

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:

I was curious about that, but the Maplin list (and the salesdroid)
seemed to imply that it only measured immediate power. Can I set it
off counting for a week and come back to a tally of kWh ? I want to
track a dehumidifer that runs intermittently.

Yes it can.

Ok, I have it in front of me at the moment. (I appear to have lost the manual
- no great loss though ).

It has options for

Volt
Amp
Watt
VA
Hz
PF
KWH
and hour

KWH would do exactly what you want - the hour option shows you how many
hours it has been measuring for.

It seems to be a fairly neat little bit of kit. As I say, I'm not too sure
how accurate it is but its good enough for most things.

Darren