NSM

"jay" wrote in message
news:1koFd.9552$6b.4112@trndny07...

| This is a serious question. Every once in a while, more than one person
| wants to heat something up in a microwave, so I'm just wondering if it's
| actually safe to operate both units at the same time from the standpoint
of
| radiation exposure. ...

I do it all the time. One is cooking lunch while I heat tea in another. We
had a bank of them in the cafeteria at work. What problem?

IMO, you could take 60 of them, stack them up in a tower and stand in the
middle while they were all running and not even get warm. Walking past
someone smoking on the street is more dangerous as is a sun tan booth.