nightjar

Default Stainless Steel mesh supplier?

"Reader" wrote in message
om...
I am after a supplier of stainless steel mesh.
I want the decorative kind (i.e. not the sort found at BM for rendering

etc).

It is to be used in a door for a kitchen unit.
It's a standard rail and stile door with recess for a panel.

My wife has seen stainless steel mesh used and wants it put in instead of

the panel.

My problem is finding the stuff...

Can anyone recommend a supplier/alternative?

Mirlyn Wire in Hove, East Sussex do more types of wire mesh than most people
probably realise exist. I know how to find them when driving, but I regret I
can't give you a phone number or address.

Colin Bignell