PJx

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:10:11 GMT, "Bob" wrote:

I would like to remove and replace with new tile in my kitchen. Is there a
device that I can rent that would make this easier to remove without
breaking my back? I dread breaking each tile with a hammer and chiseling up
the old thinnset and patching the pot marks before installing new tile. The
kitchen is approximately 14 by 10. Thanks a lot for your help.

Your typical air compressor tool set usually has an air hammer tool
with a chisel tip that will make short work of the ceramic tile with
little damage to the floor.