Dean Hoffman

On 1/12/05 1:53 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

If a person was gonna buy a small socket set for home
use.... would it be wise to get only deep well sockets
instead of standard depth as deep well might be more
useful?

Advice?

There is another alternative I haven't seen mentioned yet. It's box end
ratcheting wrenches. The ones I've seen are like the non ratcheting
versions with one size at one end and another size on the opposite end.
Mac, Snap On and Sears have them. Sizes are a bit limited and the wrench
needs a little more space to work.

Dean