Scooby

"HotRod" wrote
Since the tub is 30 years old I don't think it's smart adding a lot of

money
to this project, I honestly think the whole bathroom needs to be re-done

but
I don't have the time for such a big project right now and my client

always
wants me to do all of the work. It's for one of my neighbours, a lady who
lives in a 6000 SQF house all by herself, five full bathrooms, four
fireplaces etc etc. She was hoping that just some small cosmetic work

would
help the house.... The house is in great shape but outdated. I just

finished
retiming several rooms at her request but she refused to replace any of

the
old cheap flat brown doors or consider painting them. So nice white trim,
dark brown doors, pink walls. ANYONE ELSE LAUGHING?

Bless her heart

Never be concerned about saving a customer money at your expense. Never mix
business with pleasure. I'm in no way implying not to do charity work. But
your "client" doesn't sound as if she should be concerned about
repairing/remodeling the correct way. You must like headaches and/or really
don't do this for a living. You must learn to tell potential clients you
want no part of a bandaid fix, or you will be married to the bandaid from
here on out.