blueman

Default Looking for mounted metal utility box to store networking gear...

I am looking for a steel utility box (similar to the type of box used
for circuit breakers) that I could use to organize my home networking
gear including routers, ups, dsl modem, router, telephone interface,
cable interface, etc.

I would like to mount the box on the basement wall near where all my
home telephone and networking cables come together.

Leviton offers a series of specialized networking boxes however they
are too narrow to fit some of my equipment (like ups) and expensive.

I am looking for something like 36" tall x 18" wide x 10" deep. Exact
dimensions aren't critical. I plan to drill my own holes and install
brackets as needed to mount the equipment.

Thanks