Jim M

Home inspectors are sometimes a necessity....especially when a bank loan is
needed for buying the home. A bank does not want to get involved with a
"Money Pit". So I beleive the house inspectors have there positive side. A
bank wouldn't listen to "Joe SHMUCK" down the street who thinks he knows
everything either. A bank along with other folks wants a licenced
inspector...one whom will be accountable for screwing up.
I sometimes think Lawyers and Doctors are a waste of money too.....but
I wouldn't
want to have to Represent myself in court or remove my own appendix...
So what kind of house did you inspect...If it's a 'double wide" you
probably lucked out...ROFL... Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
I also think that home inspectors are a waste of money. I inspected my
house myself.