Howard Goldstein wrote:
On 09 Jan 2005 16:28:23 GMT, SEPrince1 wrote:
: I have one and its terrific! I had one installed in my first

house 20 years ago
: and have put one in each house I bought since. Instant tea,

coffee, hot coco,
: oatmeal, soup and when you need a cup of boiling water to cook

with, its
: instant. If you have kids, this thing is a must!
:
: Get one. I paid $400.00 for my current model because the wife

made the kitchen
: all stainless.
:

I've had them and loved them until their premature failure.

If your's has survived more than 2 years please post the brand &
model. Mine have all failed shortly after the warranty expires.

Mine is 2 years old in February:

http://www.insinkerator.com/homehot_...100/photo2.jpg
What's in them to fail?