Mark and Kim Smith

http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond.htm As the first page will show, a
sledge and a digger bar will do wonders for you. I think that patio
took me a week, a few hours every morning.

wrote:

"Wait for your omnipresent winter rains to wash away the existing
driveway, and the demo is done at no charge...."

If I had a driveway that small to demo, I'd at least try to do it
myself. Should be easy enough to do if it's already old and cracked
all you would need is a sledgehammer and some free time. Like work on
it an hour a day until it's done (a month later). Cheaper than hiring
a contractor that will charge you $100/head/hr to bring on some illegal
aliens...