willshak

On 1/11/2005 2:22 PM US(ET), Matt took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

Of course, the other option can be accomplished with a hacksaw and some
dirt... probably run about $1.75 for some blades.

My wife backed into a concrete filled 4" steel pipe holding up a
basketball net on the side of our driveway. No damage to the car, but
the pipe cracked at the base and was bent over a little bit. The pipe
was only a couple of years old and set in concrete. Pushing the pipe
back and forth a few times snapped it right off.. I used a small sledge
hammer to bend over the small pieces of steel sticking up at the
concrete base.
Total cost for the removal = 0.

--
Bill