William Brown

Remove the weights and pendulum. Insure all the glass is secured and
supported. Personally, I would also remove the works and take them to a
repair shop, then reinstall them once you have the clock leveled in the
new location. Clock cleaning and repair requires special skills, tools,
and supplies that most of us don't have, so it can get expensive if you
try to do it yourself.

rile wrote:

I am getting ready to move my mother's grandfather clock. It isn't
working now. Any advise on moving it? I assume I should remove all
weights and the pendulum and lay it on its back in the truck. All help
would be appreciated.

there.