Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 11 Jan 2005 07:07:32a, Philip Lewis tittered and giggled, and
giggled and tittered, and finally blurted out...

"David Martel" writes:
What brand of t-stat sells for $20? I had to replace a programmable
stat (honeywell) last year and it cost $40.

We got some cheapy off brand t-stat for $10 about 4 years ago...
it's been working like a champ.
It's limited.... 4 settings on weekdays, 2 on weekends, but it works.

For what it's worth, we only have hydronic heat... so it is only
switching on/off half the year.

If there is interest, i'll look up the brand when i get home.

Yes, I'd like to know the brand and source. We're currently in a rental and
I don't want to spend a lot, since we'll probably leave it when we move.

TIA
Wayne