Ross Mac

"L. M. Rappaport" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:10:58 -0500, "Ross Mac"
wrote (with possible editing):

Easy solution....Get a post office box at a UPS store and all the
deliveries
go there. They will call you and inform you if something arrives....or you
can call them to check....works for me!...Ross

That only works if there IS a UPS store. OP said he was in northern
New England. So am I. No UPS stores up here anywhere within driving
distance. Actually, no UPS stores anywhere in northern NH. I use a
friend's store, he might want to do the same. Oh well.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

That would be hard for me to know down here in Florida...But you *do* have a
similar biz called Fedex Kinko's that does the same thing. Besides that,
there are a muriad of independant places too. Being "UPS" would not have
solved a misdelivered package anyway since he was not the sender. The idea
is that the package is secure and there is someone to sign / call......In
your own words.....OH WELL!!!