Edwin Pawlowski

"Oh_Jeeze" wrote in message

Having a masters degree means that I understand electricity, electric,
and electronic components many orders of magnitude better than most
people. I know it's easy for someone who does not understand the
engineering process or what engineers do to become easily confused.

No, I'm not confused at all. I have engineers in the family, I deal with
lots of engineers. Some are geniuses, some are twits. Happens in every
walk of life. I don't get impressed by the wall paper but by your
accomplishments. You only told me about the wall paper you have.

Maybe if I were a wet eared engineer fresh out of college with
no practical experience would I not have the ability to connect a
circuit.

Now why do you denigrate recent graduates? Some have lots of practical
experience and can run rings around the paper hangers.

But hey, as for your other advice, thanks for the repeating
everything "zxcvbob" pointed out.

As an engineer with a masters pedigree, you must know how news servers work.
You probably know that I did not see his post before I sent mine. Anyway,
I'm glad I could reinforce what he had to say. Engineers like lots of
redundancy.

Hey, you never told us what railroad?????