Oh_Jeeze

BFD! Having a degree means you know how to read a book and memorize.

It
does not mean you have the manual dexterity to make a proper

connection. It
does not mean you know how to properly route a wire, mount a box, and

a lot
of other practical applications that must be done manually. You may

or may
not have those skills. In my experience, teachers are some of the

worst
when it comes to doing physical work. Knowing that you need a hammer

to hit
a nail does not mean you actually hit the target.

Having a masters degree means that I understand electricity, electric,
and electronic components many orders of magnitude better than most
people. I know it's easy for someone who does not understand the
engineering process or what engineers do to become easily confused. My
8yrs of experience have been spent in a practical engineering
environment. So, not only do design but when need be I can make proper
connections, route wires, and mount boxes. I can hammer a nail too.
WIPPIE! Maybe if I were a wet eared engineer fresh out of college with
no practical experience would I not have the ability to connect a
circuit. But hey, as for your other advice, thanks for the repeating
everything "zxcvbob" pointed out.