HaHaHa

From: HerHusband

I installed a Leviton Decora Style timer with 10 20 30 60 pushbuttons
in the bathroom. A small LED flashes just before the fan shuts off.
As I recall, it was just two wires and was a direct replacement for
the switch.

I was thinking of installing one of those timers for an exterior light.
Would like to turn it off as I head out the door and have it shut off a few
minutes later.

However, I haven't been able to tell if that timer has a manual override
that lets you turn the switch on full time till you turn it off?

Anthony

Yes, sold at Home Depot under the name "Broan" in the bath fan asile. Turn
right to dial time limit, or left to simply leave on.

Probably not made by broan, but by hubbell or levitton and re-packaged by
broan.