BJT

I don't know how well this would work on wood, but I do know if you drink a
lot of coffee and your teeth are stained, your dentist may well use a baking
soda blaster on your teeth--mine does from time to time.

"Brian Siano" wrote in message
Michael Drsdner's latest column describes a new process of blasting paint
off of wood with a soda blaster-- basically sandblasting, but using baking
soda instead of sand. It sounds like it'd be a lot better than the
chemical methods I've been using. However, it requires a compressor, a
blaster, and the baking soda itself, not to mention the cleanup and
containment issues.

I'd love to know how well this works. Anyone have any experience with it?