Silvan

MSCHAEF.COM wrote:

FWIW, in my research I ran into someone who called Sears and found them to
claim that they were working on a new revision of the documents. Maybe
this is one of the reasons why. After all, they did document the
anti-backlash adjustements...

Possibly. My saw is of a completely different vintage and manufacture, but
Sears seems to spec the same sort of docs regardless of who actually makes
the goods they put their brand on. Their manuals are usually quite good,
and the manual that came with my saw went into some detail to explain the
importance of checking this alignment, and demonstrating how the adjustment
is made. If they don't send you a copy of the revised manual, you should
be able to download it as a PDF eventually.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/