nic

I've used "Solvent 365" from Tarr, Inc. in Auburn, WA 253-859-2979, they're
in the phone book. It's a petro solvent, can says it contains naptha, no
detail other than that.
They have other stuff available, if I remember, it wasn't that cheap, but I
don't use that much. Give them a call and ask what they might have that
meets your needs.
If I didn't still have old stock on hand, for a little while anyway, I'd
consider an odorless product, like odorless mineral spirits, that is sure
nice to use, but then I can't stand the smell of mineral spirits for some
reason.
Another thought, is Don Small & Sons in Auburn, 253-833-0430. They deal in
just about all types of oils and lubes, race gas, home heating oil, etc.
Check with them, they might have something.
nic

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

"Greg O" wrote in message

snip----
Sometimes I have seen paint thinner, mineral spirits for a dollar or so
on
sale at one of the chain home stores.
Greg

I was paying $2/gallon routinely until the oil market went ballistic.
Don't have any idea what they're asking now. I bought 10 gallons, so I
still have a little left.

Harold