yourname

)

I've seen something similar inside a clothes-washing machine, and there
I'm pretty sure that the materials choice was "malice aforethought" in
making for planned obsolescence and non-repairability - the device held
in place by an aluminum nut was warranteed for a very long time, but
labor to replace it was not, and after a much shorter time than that
warrantee, the nut was well on it's way to being impossibly corroded
(the warrantee on the nut and the non-aluminum part it was screwed to
was much shorter, but you could not get the long-warranteed part off
once the short-warrantee parts had fused).

I seriously doubt that in a few minutes he is seeing the same thing as
inside a washer. WE have been bolting steel to alumium for a hundred
years the effects are long term