Al B.

At the risk of stating the obvious, the Homelite website offers a way
to obtain owners manuals on their products. If you haven't already
done so, you might try giving them a call.

If you have other questions or comments, please call the Customer Communications Center at 1-800-242-4672. Our business hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday. A phone call is normally the quickest way to get an answer.
If you prefer to e-mail us, we make every attempt to respond as quickly as possible. During the months of March through August we receive large volumes of e-mail and a response may take up to 7 days.
# Should you have a specific question about your equipment, or should you need Product Documentation, you MUST provide: Your Address and Telephone Number
# Product Model Number
# Product Serial Number
# Product UT Number(if available)
# A brief description of your need
in the text field of your Email and EMAIL Customer Service

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:26:32 -0500, "Chuck Jurgens"
wrote:

I just purchased a Homelite 6300 watt generator and need an owners manual.
Picture of the generator is at:

I can't find any model number on the generator but the gas engine is a 10 hp
Robin (Fugi) model # EY-40D.

If anyone has a copy of the manual, please email me.

TIA

Chuck
jurgens at bellsouth dot net