smann

I have the same model 53UWX10B HITACHI projection HDTV. Just yesterday
it started to have the exact same problem. The convergence is way off
and magic focus will not fix it. The TV is 3 years old and I called
Hitachi today and they were not very helpful. When I told the guy that
I was surprised that this set went bad so soon, he said, "well the TV
is several years old". So don't expect Hitachi TVs to last more than
3 years. I have a CRT Emerson that has lasted me ten years, so far.
HITACHI SUCKS, I will never by another Hitachi product again.