Hmmm....THAT'S the phrasing I wanted...the spindle is not square to the table. The problem is that
the spindle IS square to the table from front to back, but not from side to side. The motor is mounted
separately from the spindle assembly, but yes, it might be possible to loosen the bolts holding the
spindle mount to the frame and shift it sideways. The problem is, since the manual doesn't mention
this problem, I am just checking to make sure there isn't some easier, built-in way to accomplish the
same task in a controlled fashion, rather than try to randomly shift the spindle mounting.