J. Clarke

mp wrote:

Radio shack, anything that Walmart sells, and the speakers you get
free in cereal boxes.

Bullsh*t. ;-)

Ok, ya got me. Scratch the cereal boxes.

I'm not clear on how you make a speaker from bullsh*t by scratching cereal
boxes. Although I have no doubt that it would sound better than Bose.

One thing that cracked me up was the Bose speakers in my old
Corvette--between engine and wind noise the only important characteristic a
speaker needed in that car was to be _loud_--the acoustic quality was not
observable unless I parked with the engine off, which seems kind of
pointless in a Corvette.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)