Mike Reed

Thanks for the encouragement, but that's how I make all my cuts

My concern is layout, not cut accuracy.

Mike Marlow wrote:
Don't let it overwhelm you Mike. Take it one step at a time and

don't look
at the whole picture. Make each cut precisely and measure dead nut
accurately. If you do this, it will come out fine. You'll then be

able to
keep the symmetry that the design really wants. Once you begin to

think
that you need to allow for sloppy work, you'll get sloppy work. Be

precise,
take your time, insist on accuracy and you'll end up with accuracy.

If you
can make a cut, then you can make a cut the right way. So - make it

the
right way.
--

-Mike-