mp

I'm thinking of adding a paint/stain sprayer to my PC air compressor.
Can anyone give advise on what type of sprayer would work on this
compressor? I'm afraid the compressor will be underpowered for many
sprayers. The specs on the compressor are 2 HP, 6 Gal. 3.7 SCFM@40 psi-
2.7 SCFM @ 90 psi.

Most touch-up guns will work with that compressor. They spray a smaller
pattern and have correspondingly smaller cfm requirements. You wouldn't want
to paint a yacht with one but they're fine for cabinet doors, boxes, etc..

In terms of spraying paint, you'll have a tough time spraying latex with any
non-pressurized gun Oil paints usually work fine with a bit of thinning,
same with most clearcoats.