Phil Hansen

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:02:14 GMT, Groggy
wrote:

Thanks for confirming my decision to go with seperate machines Phil. I
almost went with a KITY machine myself but didn't want to be changing
and swapping modes all the time (I get annoyed enough when constantly
changing drill bits!)

Hi Greg,
Another thing I forgot is that the planer is under the jointer table.
You have to constantly bend to feed the material. I seem to remember
you are over 6' so it would be worse for you than it is for me. The
exit is hidden by the infeed table so short pieces sometimes get stuck
and you have to put hands underneath to remove it with a very good
chance of getting a finger caught.
Stay with separates.
Cheers